We understand that your trust in us, is The Dairy Food Group’s most important asset (hereinafter referred to as The Dairy Food Group, "we" or "us"). As such, your privacy is essential for us. The Dairy Food Group consists of the following 5 companies: Eurodesserts, Limelco, Incopack, Incorock and BMC.
This privacy statement (hereinafter referred to as "Privacy Statement") is applicable, inter alia, to (i) our website https://www.thedairyfoodgroup.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") and (ii) all (commercial) relations between The Dairy Food Group and its customers, suppliers, prospects and business partners.
This Privacy Statement includes information about the personal data collected by The Dairy Food Group, as well as the manner in which The Dairy Food Group uses and processes this personal data.
The Dairy Food Group wishes to emphasize that it always attempts to act in accordance with (i) the Belgian Privacy Law of 8 December 1992 on privacy protection in relation to the processing of personal data and/or (ii) the EU Regulation of 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data, regarding the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC and (iii) all (future) Belgian laws regarding the implementation of this Regulation.
Visiting the Website, purchase / sale of services or goods, any form of communication implies your explicit approval (through disclosure of your personal information or opt-in) of the Privacy Statement and consequently how we collect, use and process your personal data.
Please read this Privacy Statement in conjunction with our legal disclaimer.
I. Methods of personal data collection
These personal data are collected in the context of:
- Subscribe for newsletter / use of contact form on website (a)
- Collaboration with The Dairy Food Group (order / quotation / invoice) (b)
- Incoming and outgoing correspondence with The Dairy Food Group (c)
- Entering the company grounds (d)
All personal data, collected by The Dairy Food Group, are thus expressly and voluntarily provided by you.
II. Types of personal data
The Dairy Food Group can collect and process the following personal data:
- E-mail address (a + b + c)
- Name / Surname (a + b + c + d)
- Company name / Customer of supplier-nr (a + b + c + d)
- Company address / invoice address / shipping address (b + c)
- Other invoice data (VAT-nr, account-nr, …) (b)
- Telephone number (landline and/or mobile phone) (b + c)
- Camera footage (d)
The Dairy Food Group also automatically collects anonymous information regarding your use of the Website. As such, The Dairy Food Group shall, for example, automatically log which sections of the Website and Platform you visit, which web browser you use, which website you visited when you obtained access to the Website. We cannot identify you through these data, but it allows us to draw up statistics regarding the use of the Website.
III. Use of personal data
The Dairy Food Group can use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Performance of the agreement with The Dairy Food Group (incl. follow-up thereof)
- Responding to questions (whether or not received through the contact form)
- Optimising the quality, management and content of the Website
- Sending newsletters
- Registering visitors
- Creation of orders and quotes
- Send invoices and collect payments
Processing takes place on the following legal grounds, as the case may be:
- U have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes
- Processing is necessary for the performance of the agreement with The Dairy Food Group or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an agreement
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which The Dairy Food Group is subject
- Processing is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or of another natural person
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by The Dairy Food Group or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which require protection of personal data (in particular when you are a child).
IV. Disclosure of personal data to third parties
The Dairy Food Group shall not disclose your personal data to third parties, unless it is necessary in the context of performing the agreement and optimisation thereof (including but not limited to the shipping of goods, maintenance, …). In this respect, your personal data may be disclosed to payment providers, software providers, cloud partner, transport partners.
Personal data that is collected and stored by an individual company in The Dairy Food Group, is not shared nor disclosed to the other members of the group, unless this is absolutely necessary to fulfil in a collaboration.
If it is necessary that The Dairy Food Group discloses your personal data to third parties, the third party concerned is required to use your personal data in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Statement.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is however possible that The Dairy Food Group discloses your personal data:
- To the competent authorities (i) if The Dairy Food Group is obliged to do so under the law or under legal or future legal proceedings and (ii) to safeguard and defend our rights
- If The Dairy Food Group, or the majority of its assets, are taken over by a third party, in which case your personal data – which The Dairy Food Group has collected – shall be one of the transferred assets
In all other cases, The Dairy Food Group will not sell, hire out or pass on your personal data to third parties, except when it (i) has obtained your permission to this end and (ii) has completed a data processing agreement with the third party in question, which contains the necessary guarantees regarding confidentiality and privacy compliance of your personal data.
V. Cross-border processing of personal data
Any transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to a recipient whose domicile or registered office is in a country which does not fall under the adequacy decision enacted by the European Commission, shall be governed by the provisions of a data transfer agreement, which shall contain (i) the standard contractual clauses, as referred to in the 'European Commission decision of 5 February 2010 (Decision 2010/87/EC)', or (ii) any other mechanism pursuant to privacy legislation, or any other regulations pertaining to the processing of personal data.
VI. Storage of personal data
Unless a longer storage period is required or justified (i) by law or (ii) through compliance with another legal obligation, The Dairy Food Group shall only store your personal data for the period necessary to achieve and fulfil the purpose in question, as specified in the Privacy Statement under 'Use of personal data'.
VII. Your privacy rights
In light of the processing of your personal data, you enjoy the following privacy rights:
- Right of access to your personal data
- Right to rectification, completion or update of your personal data
- Right to delete your personal data ('right to be forgotten'). (The Dairy Food Group wishes to point out that in this context certain services will no longer be accessible and/or can no longer be provided if you delete resp. request deletion of certain required personal data)
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data
- Right to transferability of your personal data
- Right to object to/oppose the processing of your personal data
If you wish to invoke your privacy rights please contact us using the information contained in section XI.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters or information about the services of The Dairy Food Group, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" button underneath each of The Dairy Food Group’ newsletters
VIII. Security of personal data
The Dairy Food Group undertakes to take reasonable, physical, technological and organisational precautions in order to avoid (i) unauthorised access to your personal information, and (ii) loss, abuse or alteration of your personal data.
The Dairy Food Group shall store all personal data, which it has collected on site.
Notwithstanding The Dairy Food Group’ security policy, the checks it carries out and the actions it proposes in this context, an infallible level of security cannot be guaranteed. Since no method of transmission or forwarding over the internet, or any method of electronic storage is 100% secure, The Dairy Food Group is, in this context, not in a position to guarantee absolute security.
Finally, the security of your account will also partly depend on the confidentiality and complexity of your password. The Dairy Food Group will never ask for your password, meaning that you will never be required to communicate it personally. If you have nonetheless communicated your password to a third party – for example because this third party has indicated that it wishes to offer additional services - this third party shall have access to your account and your personal data via your password. In such cases, you are liable for the transactions which occur as a result of the use made of your account. The Dairy Food Group therefore strongly advises you, if you observe that someone has accessed your account, to immediately change your password and contact us.
IX. Update Privacy Statement
The Dairy Food Group is entitled to update this Privacy Statement by posting a new version on the Website. As such, it is strongly recommended to regularly consult the Website and the page displaying the Privacy Statement, to make sure that you are aware of any changes.
X. Other websites
The Website may potentially contain hyperlinks to other websites. When you click on one of these links, you may be redirected to another website or internet source that could collect information about you through cookies or other technologies. The Dairy Food Group does not bear any responsibility, liability or control authority over these other websites or internet resources, nor about their collection, use and disclosure of your personal data. You must check the privacy statements of these other websites and internet sources in order to be able to judge whether they act in accordance with the Privacy Legislation.
XI. Contact The Dairy Food Group
If you have questions and/or remarks about this Privacy Statement or the manner in which The Dairy Food Group collects, uses and/or processes your personal data, please contact us via e-mail:
- Global questions / website GDPR@Limelco.be
- Eurodesserts email@example.com
- Limelco GDPR@Limelco.be
- Incopack / Incorock GDPR@incopack.be
- BMC GDPR@BMC-milk.be
In case you are not satisfied with the way The Dairy Food Group handled your questions and/or remarks or have any complaints about the way The Dairy Food Group collects, uses and and/or processes your personal data, note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Commission.